While our area may be known for its hot and long summers, it is still important to have your heater ready to perform its job when the temperatures drop in the winter. By reaching out to Loves Air Conditioning & Heating, you can take comfort in knowing that you have a dependable team of HVAC professionals you can count on for any heating issues that may come up.
Our team of experienced technicians has helped residential and commercial properties with heater repair and installation services since 2016. You can rely on us to fix your issue swiftly with courtesy and professionalism. When your home or business needs heating services, we will arrive promptly with all the tools and equipment needed to get your heater up and running again.
Contact us now at (941) 240-8400 or fill out our convenient online form to schedule an appointment for a free estimate on your system replacements!
Signs Your Heater Needs to Be Repaired or Replaced
What should you do when your heater is failing to heat your home or business in a sufficient manner or there are odd noises coming from the unit? You may hope that eventually the problem just fixes itself, but, unfortunately, that’s not how things work. Not taking action can turn a minor heating problem into a major one. We recommend giving a local Harbour Heights HVAC company a call the moment you recognize something is wrong so the issue can be resolved quickly, which can save you money and stress.
Call a professional when you notice the following signs:
- No heat
- Low heat
- Uneven distribution of heat
- Utility bill is higher than normal
- Strange odors
- Heater cycles on and off
Why You Should Hire a Professional for Heater Problems
When your heater is experiencing issues, you may be tempted to try to fix the problem on your own. Whether the motivation is to save money or feel accomplished that you can handle home DIY projects, when it comes to heaters, don’t take any chances. Heaters contain delicate components, which, if handled improperly, could potentially damage your entire unit or can cause an accident that could damage your home or hurt you. You don’t want to cause an accident just because you wanted to save a few dollars.
Calling a licensed professional with the skills and knowledge to quickly resolve heater issues is the smartest decision you can make upon discovering issues with your heater.
The Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Sometimes repairing a heater may not be enough. You fix one issue and shortly after another one comes up. No amount of fixes can totally repair an aging heater, which is often the biggest factor in needing to upgrade your heating system. We understand that a new installation is a big financial investment, but it’s important to keep in mind the advantages a new heater can bring which can make replacing your heater worthwhile.
Here are some reasons why a new heater is a worthy investment:
- It runs more efficiently. Aging heaters lose their efficiency as the years go by which can make it tougher for the system to meet the heating demands of your home or business. This can result in high bills due to the heater consuming so much energy to operate. A new heater will expend less energy while still doing its job of keeping you warm indoors.
- It costs less to repair. A new heater is backed by a warranty and would not need repairs for a long while. Even when attention is needed, it would be minor and infrequent compared to having to hire a professional to make repeated visits which can add up over time.
- It is less noisy. Older models tend to make a lot of noise when running. A newer heater will run much quieter.
- It provides better airflow. New heaters feature variable speed motors which improve airflow when operating. This means you will feel more comfortable indoors without seeing an increase in your energy bills.
- It is more eco-friendly. If you are environmentally conscious, a new heater is a great way to do your part in going green. New heaters use less fuel than older models, helping to reduce your carbon footprint.
Call us today at (941) 240-8400 or contact us online to schedule service and receive a free estimate on your system replacements.
“Prompt, took the time to explain the problem and its solution, and saved us from our worst fear.....that we might need a whole new a/c system. Thanks.” Ron S.
“As a busy mom, it was a nightmare when my A/C unit broke down. These guys came on time and were very professional. They got the job done right with no extra fees from their price quote.” Susan
“I have previously used another company that did not complete the job. It was very frustrating. I called Loves AC and they came right on time and analyzed the previous work. They knew what was wrong and was able to fix the issue with my AC.” John